Red Ribbon Club was established in 2013 under Rajasthan State AIDS Control Society. The Red Ribbon Club in the institution enrolls new students every year. At present, 75 students are members of the club. The club conducts the regular activities to encourage Voluntary Blood Donation and increase Awareness on AIDS and its related issues.
Objectives of Red Ribbon Club:
- Primary Objective:
- To prepare youth as peer educators/agents of change both among youth as well as society at large by developing their skills on leadership, communication and team building.
- Secondary objectives:
- To increase awareness among youth on sexual reproductive health and HIV/AIDS.
- To impart skills among youth on self-protection, negotiation, and effective group interaction.
- Additional Objectives:
- To encourage blood donations.
- To serve as forums for medical students to participate in the fight against HIV/AIDS.
Convener: Mr. Murari lal Sharma
AIDS Awareness Rally
Workshop on AIDS Awareness & Voluntarily Blood Donation
Display of causes of AIDS to aware the masses with the theme ” Know AIDS for No AIDS ”
Prize distribution to the students for active participation by the Principal & Vice-Principal during RRC meet
Slogan writing by the members of RRC under guidance of convener
Motivational & Inspirational lecture on AIDS & Blood Donation By Dr. Bhuradiya (Physician, Govt. Hospital, Ringus) & Dr. O.P. Sharma (Physician, Vedanta Charitable Hospital, Reengus)